- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Michael Holman Mozambique help Afrikaner Band Aid Commonwealth law press freedom Britain Zambia Harrods conflict Nelson Mandela Human Rights Financial Aid military UDI Soweto Africa Kuwisha cat The Emperor mile end Literary Review liberation Somali coast Apartheid Crisis culture salesman Famine Lusaka letters pakistan Immigration