- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Gobind Nankani personality Biography government journalist liberation Africa Monetary Fund Crisis corruption Zaire exile Memoirs Eritrea economy Book Review ower leader reflections World Bank Britain Literary Review Finance Democracy Financial Aid Nelson Mandela statistic South Africa Raymond O'Donnell Ryszard Kapuscinski visions congo letters protest Somali coast