- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
congo economy Literary Review leader liberation book of the week Aid arts Michael Holman Economic Recovery future Ethiopia Soweto Dadaab prime minister Africa Financial Times Political Voice culture Rugasira South Africa Obote statistic Luxury Lodge Commonwealth help Dizzy Worms Novel IMF Human Rights Nelson Mandela Somali coast Yoweri Museveni Personal Letters Fatboy