- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Personal Letters Last Orders at Harrods Power Rugasira Memoirs UN Uganda Novel reflections Travel Famine Crisis danger Africa Monetary Fund salesman instititions Lusaka help News Michael Holman summit corruption Zambia Anti-corruption Harrods Soweto Kampala Binaisa Biography culture World Bank Ethiopia Eritrea death