- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
culture hijacks corruption danger Literary Review Lumbashi Operation Royal Malewane UN Aid News African Deadlines Leopard Hills Rugby Kampala publicity The Emperor help Uganda press freedom Commonwealth Yoweri Museveni Personal Letters Susie Smith instititions salesman David Case memo leak Mozambique Personal Letters Monetary Fund Dizzy Worms Human Rights World Bank Jeffrey D Sachs