- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Michaela Wrong independence arts Financial Aid IMF Susie Smith corruption Obote military legal News Somali coast Rugby Kenya future Zaire Afrikaner Leopard Hills g8 Personal Letters Parkinson's African angst Band Aid African Deadlines Mozambique globalisation Rugasira Anti-Homosexual Laws Memoirs Kampala Britain publicity protest Dizzy Worms death