- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
personality prime minister law ower Human Rights reflections Operation Rhodesia government Dizzy Worms UDI Political Voice Raymond O'Donnell Mozambique Lumbashi arts Irish Times Asmara memo leak Financial Aid poverty Kagnew books Harrods Personal Letters Personal Letters World Bank Kampala Anti-Homosexual Laws The White Giraffe Nigeria legal Britain Power Somali coast