- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Rugasira Book Review IMF globalisation Lusaka journalist Aid Monetary Fund Kenya politics Famine Yoweri Museveni conflict Personal Letters Human Rights independence Biography South Africa Ryszard Kapuscinski Kagnew Nigeria military Commonwealth Crisis African Deadlines tax Kampala donors Mandela Democracy Susie Smith Anti-Homosexual Laws Dizzee Worms News culture