- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Literary Review journalist leader press freedom Somali coast hijacks Afrikaner Political Voice World Bank Nelson Mandela congo Immigration Human Rights Soweto Gobind Nankani Operation politics Famine Binaisa Africa Novel South Africa letters government statistic economy David Case Biography exile Githongo Crisis Eritrea Obote prime minister liberation