- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
ower visions South Africa Novel Human Rights future press freedom Aid instititions Commonwealth David Case Uganda statistic government literature World Bank Mugabe Democracy law Somali coast cat zimbabwe Britain African Deadlines letters Economic Recovery Michael Holman Leopard Hills Memoirs politics exile Anti-corruption Kagnew Asmara Yoweri Museveni