- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Human Rights future literature Zambia Raymond O'Donnell ower Neutrality Democracy Dizzy Worms Soweto visions poverty World Bank Dadaab Lusaka Kampala The Emperor personality Financial Times publicity UN Kenya danger Britain death hijacks Jeffrey D Sachs Kuwisha Mugabe Parkinson's Profile African angst Economic Recovery books Biography