- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Michael Holman help Mozambique African Deadlines Crisis Kuwisha Profile hijacks Novel journalist Democracy Personal Letters South Africa instititions FT Magazine Luxury Lodge warrior World Bank Soweto personality culture congo tax zimbabwe UDI Harrods g8 salesman Power Rugby Operation Finance Kampala Book Review Fatboy