- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
books Asmara ower Leopard Hills Lusaka tax News Mandela visions danger salesman Desmond Tutu cat arts Memoirs donors Rhodesia corruption Zaire David Case book of the week Travel war Commonwealth Jeffrey D Sachs press freedom culture Rugby publicity Kampala Anti-corruption Harrods leader independence Nigeria