- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
David Case Memoirs literature Obote Susie Smith Last Orders at Harrods Gobind Nankani Kenya Kampala congo Finance reflections summit danger Novel future donors independence Democracy Ethiopia Commonwealth Dizzee Worms Political Voice UDI Luxury Lodge tax The Emperor Africa publicity Mandela Asmara memo leak visions Travel African angst