- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
war Financial Times independence death Personal Letters Dizzy Worms culture Gobind Nankani Asmara cat Nelson Mandela law press freedom Last Orders at Harrods Memoirs government Profile African angst Binaisa Mozambique globalisation reflections Irish Times books exile zimbabwe statistic Power leader Monetary Fund Ryszard Kapuscinski letters military memo leak politics