- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
African angst globalisation Michael Holman Anti-Homosexual Laws warrior Book Review mile end Desmond Tutu Somali coast danger Michaela Wrong press freedom Binaisa legal economy Biography donors prime minister letters Githongo Operation war Uganda Harrods FT Magazine World Bank Literary Review Personal Letters Mozambique Apartheid Zaire Novel Financial Times arts corruption