- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Biography law Neutrality Yoweri Museveni Famine The Emperor Somali coast leader Crisis g8 Rhodesia literature congo liberation Irish Times independence politics military tax prime minister letters summit Britain Economic Recovery Afrikaner Lusaka globalisation journalist Kenya News South Africa David Case Rugby Ryszard Kapuscinski African Deadlines