- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
journalist Harrods Aid publicity Irish Times The Emperor hijacks Biography Ryszard Kapuscinski prime minister Commonwealth Political Voice Personal Letters South Africa reflections Mozambique politics Ethiopia Jeffrey D Sachs Fatboy exile mile end Raymond O'Donnell Monetary Fund g8 Kagnew Immigration Famine Anti-Homosexual Laws UN Personal Letters Rhodesia instititions Memoirs Africa