- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
personality Fatboy Kenya Dizzy Worms Kampala cat Nelson Mandela Book Review military Royal Malewane donors ower culture instititions Uganda salesman The White Giraffe Democracy Personal Letters Rugby Somali coast UDI legal economy Neutrality UN journalist Michaela Wrong reflections The Emperor letters Michael Holman Financial Aid conflict Lumbashi