- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
publicity Africa Ethiopia Literary Review Book Review Financial Aid Ryszard Kapuscinski Power Biography Desmond Tutu government Rhodesia memo leak Human Rights donors military journalist Last Orders at Harrods Michael Holman danger Irish Times Kenya Britain law Mozambique letters Finance UN salesman Mandela statistic instititions Rugasira arts economy