A rare insight into a journey through Africa in 1977 through correspondence with a friendLetter to Chris
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
leader Anti-corruption Personal Letters reflections Jeffrey D Sachs Obote Parkinson's arts Kenya Gobind Nankani statistic Mandela literature Binaisa Dizzee Worms Nelson Mandela exile Irish Times Rugby Memoirs Apartheid Democracy Band Aid cat protest personality Famine congo Ryszard Kapuscinski Neutrality tax Immigration Anti-Homosexual Laws death Dizzy Worms