A rare insight into a journey through Africa in 1977 through correspondence with a friendLetter to Chris
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Nelson Mandela war Biography Ryszard Kapuscinski Susie Smith South Africa Parkinson's Finance legal Famine protest Rugby The White Giraffe Dadaab publicity Crisis visions reflections Eritrea g8 Ethiopia leader Kagnew personality UDI Raymond O'Donnell Africa UN Mandela Rhodesia Harrods Zaire Britain Lumbashi Literary Review