A rare insight into a journey through Africa in 1977 through correspondence with a friendLetter to Chris
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Memoirs Crisis Githongo Financial Times Commonwealth Finance tax African angst Personal Letters Last Orders at Harrods Monetary Fund publicity letters World Bank African Deadlines zimbabwe Mozambique Novel Financial Aid exile Personal Letters Afrikaner Fatboy leader Lumbashi visions Anti-corruption journalist Immigration arts corruption Nelson Mandela Rhodesia Democracy Nigeria