A rare insight into a journey through Africa in 1977 through correspondence with a friendLetter to Chris
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Kagnew Commonwealth Mozambique g8 Gobind Nankani Africa Crisis tax Ethiopia Zambia liberation books IMF law Luxury Lodge African Deadlines poverty zimbabwe Democracy Financial Aid Human Rights press freedom Financial Times summit Finance leader memo leak cat visions economy Lusaka Rugasira Githongo David Case Uganda