A rare insight into a journey through Africa in 1977 through correspondence with a friendLetter to Chris
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
literature law Economic Recovery Neutrality arts Financial Aid legal UDI Operation Famine exile mile end Luxury Lodge Kampala Biography Political Voice reflections News books economy Book Review salesman Band Aid Susie Smith danger Mandela IMF memo leak Power cat letters future Crisis Personal Letters Githongo