Seeing the writing on the wall, the Patensie rugby club - a bastion of Afrikaner pride in a small town - has opened to all. Although it is all smiles on the surface, the rifts caused by Apartheid linger on in the club's uneasy relationship with its township counterpartRead the full article
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
cat Last Orders at Harrods Kagnew Githongo Economic Recovery Profile economy Rugby UDI Michael Holman personality Gobind Nankani World Bank government literature Monetary Fund salesman Book Review war statistic Royal Malewane The Emperor African angst reflections Novel future South Africa Band Aid Democracy protest Eritrea press freedom publicity Dizzee Worms summit