Seeing the writing on the wall, the Patensie rugby club - a bastion of Afrikaner pride in a small town - has opened to all. Although it is all smiles on the surface, the rifts caused by Apartheid linger on in the club's uneasy relationship with its township counterpartRead the full article
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Travel News Literary Review politics The White Giraffe Gobind Nankani Irish Times arts g8 FT Magazine Luxury Lodge zimbabwe South Africa Mandela mile end Susie Smith donors visions economy Africa book of the week The Emperor Jeffrey D Sachs African Deadlines Dizzee Worms Biography Fatboy Leopard Hills Anti-Homosexual Laws Dadaab prime minister letters Ryszard Kapuscinski Dizzy Worms war