Seeing the writing on the wall, the Patensie rugby club - a bastion of Afrikaner pride in a small town - has opened to all. Although it is all smiles on the surface, the rifts caused by Apartheid linger on in the club's uneasy relationship with its township counterpartRead the full article
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Profile Economic Recovery World Bank journalist Ethiopia press freedom Personal Letters publicity The Emperor visions Yoweri Museveni Kampala Kenya literature Raymond O'Donnell Michael Holman Personal Letters tax Susie Smith memo leak Rugasira independence Apartheid cat government Leopard Hills Last Orders at Harrods Mugabe Novel Rhodesia protest Kuwisha military African angst salesman