- Rabble Rouser for Peace & Mandela
- The Twilight of White Africa
- Why is Africa poor?
- Last Orders at Harrods 2
- Last Orders at Harrods 3
- Last orders at Harrods 1
- Grudge-driven chip off the anti-apartheid block
- African angst as seen by journalists
- Colours: Forward
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 1
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 2
- Out of Love with Africa
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Parkinson's Financial Times government David Case congo Somali coast Rhodesia arts Nigeria Africa donors publicity help Crisis Jeffrey D Sachs Obote South Africa Michaela Wrong Luxury Lodge personality Anti-corruption visions ower Commonwealth Kenya Literary Review Monetary Fund Fatboy exile culture Anti-Homosexual Laws protest Lusaka Ryszard Kapuscinski Novel